- Before coming, make sure to read the page on practical information concerning the venue, including transportation and tips for accommodation and restaurants
- Take a look at the full programme, including the timetable
- Read about this year's themes and subthemes
- Curious about the speakers? Take a look at the full speaker line-up
- Check out the workshop page to decide which workshops you want to follow
- Poster abstract submissions are open!! Read more about the poster sessions here
- Find out more about the conference dinner: a great opportunity to meet the speakers and fellow researchers (and have some great food)!
- Are you interested in streaming the keynote and short talks from your university? Make sure to read about the options on the e-conference page